Blue stripe

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

September 2012

I am getting closer to being caught up on the blog!  Whoo hoo!  In September the kids and I went with Shannon, Trevor and their girls to the aquarium in at Arizona Mills Mall.  It was fun to spend time with them. It is great to have them living so much closer to us now!

Andie and Jaime

Jaime, Andie, Trevor, and Lauren

 David hung out in the stroller.  He wasn't too sure about it being so dark in there.

 Jaime and Trevor "underwater".

 Cutest girls ever!

 These rays were some of the biggest I have ever seen.

 Shannon and Andie


 These fish are so weird looking!

The jellyfish are always fun to see.

I have been trying some different ways to style Andie's hair.  This particular day we went extra fancy!




Andie kept looking in the mirror and saying "look at my beautiful hair"!

David loves to lay on our bed.  I like to lay with him and snuggle, but sometimes we fall asleep!



He is the sweetest boy and I can't believe how fast 5 months has gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment