Blue stripe

Thursday, August 9, 2012

December 2011


Here we are in front of my parent's Christmas tree. It is always fun to see their house decorated for Christmas!







I thought this picture of Brian and Andie was cute. She likes to cover her mouth when she laughs sometimes, which I think is so funny.





I found this cute idea on ourbestbites.com for the reindeer cookies. They were fun to give out to our neighbors and friends.





We went to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa, but they said we were too late. We had fun walking around the store anyway. Andie liked this fox because it reminded her of Swiper the fox from Dora the Explorer. She put her hand out and said "Swiper no swiping" just like on the show.




Sitting on the fun toys! Hopefully one day we will be able to have our own.




Christmas Eve at Nannie and Papa's house. The elf came and lit the candle so everyone knew it was time to get ready for bed because Santa was on his way.



Andie opening her new pajamas on Christmas Eve. She liked them because they have hot chocolate and cupcakes on them. If you ask her if you can have one she is really good at pretending to get one off her shirt and share it with you.




Cousins in their new pajamas. This is such a fun tradition.





Andie Christmas morning in her princess chair with her crown.







Opening presents Christmas morning.








Andie very serious about her new leap frog books.







Grandma and Grandpa Johnson give us money every year to get a new Christmas dress. This year Brian went and picked out a dress since I wasn't feeling well. I think he did an amazing job! Andie looks beautiful in this dress.











We went to my parent's ward since theirs was later so we could have a nice Christmas breakfast with them. Here is our family after we got home from church.






I love this picture of Andie with the flowers.






Later Christmas day everyone was able to come over and play. Andie loves riding on bikes and the scooter. She was in heaven!




Andie loves playing with her cousins. They are so nice to let her ride their toys.




We had a wonderful Christmas even though I was not feeling well. It is such a special time of year and I am grateful Andie was able to understand a little more this year how exciting Christmas can be.



























No comments:

Post a Comment